2009년 6월 14일 일요일

2Days 1Night; 1박2일

Well, Saturday afternoon, I went to my grandma's house coz my dad was going to the gathering and I had nothing to do at home. Plus, my grandma house got Cable TV! And nobody lives there.
I was enjoying watching Cable TV. It was fun.

Around 3am, I got bored. So to buy some drinks, I went out... Then this machine caught my eye!
It was Chewing Gum Machine. It's like the Doll machine in Singapore. You insert a coin, you get to move the crane and catch chewing gum. Well, with 2000 Won, which is like $2 in Singapore, I got 5 tries. And I guess I was genius about it. I managed to catch and drag so many chewing gums and other stuff. Let me show u.

WOW! Top is the chewing gum which costs like $1 per one.
Left long stuff is like something you can eat.
The others are sweets, key chain and fan (2 big heads)

So for $2, I got pretty lots of stuff. YEAH. I calculated....
It worths $15!!!! HAHAZ! I'm genius of catching...
When I got back, I fell asleep with HUGE SMILE! (:

Could you please tell me who this handsome guy is? :p

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기