2009년 6월 1일 월요일

Genius of driving :p

Tdy I praciticed driving and I managed to master all the courses.
I only learned driving for 3 hours! Yah, it was quite amazing...

The lecturers were like kinda surprised after they heard that I only learned driving for 3 hours then I managed to pass all the courses. There is total 18 courses, if i'm not wrong.
Anyway I'm getting auto lisence, not manual... so I'll say it's pretty easy to get it.

Tmw I got such a big test... Driving theory test 1.... I must get at least 60 out of 100... which is like easy? U don't even have to study for it... So my driving lessons are going well...

I was so bored til I finally joined Facebook... Omg.. Within two days I got like 85 friends!
Holly Shit.. It was even faster than Friendster... Facebook is kinda confusing yet fun.

Nothing much to write tdy.. coz it was BORING~! :p

Such a cute hat... Isn't it?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기