2009년 5월 30일 토요일

Ah, normal boring life...

Saturday....
Normally saturday night I'll go drinkinking, clubbing, hanging out or playing cards with my friends.... in Singapore...
But in Korea... Haiz.. Sigh.. I'm just reading comic books and preparing dinner for my dad..
Yah, my dad is working on saturday as well.. Doctors... Such miserable life.. but with lots of money...

Ytd was my lunar birthday so my whole family chatted together... and my mom reminded me that this year month 'may' is repeating once more, so in a way, I'm having 3 birthdays...
One was yesterday, other one is on 9th of june, another is on 28th of june... WOW... Such a nice year to be 20 years old in Korea...

This evening my dad called me out coz ytd we didn't celebrate my birthday coz I was too lazy to go out... But I rejected his offer again, coz I prepared our dinner... Everything was made by me.
Top black coloured pot is Kimchi soup with pork.
Below right is pan-fried pork, left is steamed pork.
Two small dishes are sesame oil with pepper (left), and korean spicy chilli sauce (right)
Between the rice is Kimchi.
I spent like an hour to finish every dishes in the picture. Well I must say it was done very nicely. Nothing was burnt or uncooked. As you can see, Koreans love pork. Muslims, no offend. This is our nature. I supposed to buy cabbage or lettuce so that we can eat pork in 'Korean way', but again, I was too lazy to make my move to vegetable shop... 1km away from my house.. No way..
Let me brief you abt 'Korean way' to eat pork. Just imagine there is a lettuce. Firstly, u open up the lettuce, put a small amount of rice, which is roughly half of spoon, on the lettuce, put pork on the rice, put any sauce u like, normally chilli sauce, some ppl will put galic as well, fold the lettuce to cover up everything like a sphere and put into ur mouth and chew... Such a nice way to eat.
My driving theory test is on tuesday... I'm so so so so lazy to study... Haiz.. I must get 60 out of 100... which i find it super simple but my dad is nagging abt it.. :p
Now, my dad is studying next to me. Most of my childhood, I watched him studied most of the time.. That's wat makes him in present. Well I guess I have to open the book and read at least...
Good nitez everyone :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기