2009년 5월 19일 화요일

Finally in Korea...

Staying in other country for 8 years almost made me go crazy...
However finally I'M IN KOREA!
So this is what happened in airplane...
I was frozen to death...
I was wearing one t-shirt, jacket and blancket for the top and one SHORT pants and other blancket for my bottom...
Not only that time I was just next to the 'death door'.
When I stepped out from airport.... once again, I was frozen to death...
It was 14 celcius degree... Just 6 hours ago, I was in Singapore; 34 celcius degree.
Then I dropped by my uncle's house who picked me up at airport.
Eat ginseng chicken soup for breakfast and jjajangmyun (black noodle) for lunch...
Finally I came to my dad's house... which all the flies rushed to me when I opened the door...
I sprinted to E-mart which is one of the biggest shopping mall in Korea, buy those spray stuff.
I changed my hair style and dyed my hair. It looks cool :) I really like it!
Tomorrow I suppose to go out with my primary schoolmate but I don't know what will happen.
Coz she's kinda not so sure what to do.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기