2009년 5월 26일 화요일

Getting used to the weather...

Finally!!! I join the driving centre to obtain my driving lisence.. MUHAHAHA!
They said I'll take it within 2 weeks. YEAH!

Anyway, I'm getting used to the weather.. or should I say Korea is getting hot?
Tdy morning temperature was 12ºC, afternoon was 28ºC, night was 10ºC...
I love afternoon time. It's like Singapore's weather but cooler.. Hehe..

I've been renting out so many comic books... The book rental house that I go everyday, they told me that I have borrowed more than 100 comic books in 3 days... And I borrowed 12 more comic books tdy. Renting a comic book costs u $0.30 (Singdollar). If you borrow 10 comic books, they will rent you 2 books free; Take 10, get 2 Free.

I went down to hospital coz I need to check my eye sight for driving purpose. The doctor said

'You are quite amazing that you are walking around without glasses...'

Yah Right... They just wanna sell off their stupid looking glasses to me in super mega extremely high price. I told them I don't need glasses coz my eye sight meets requirement for driving. Plus, HELLO?! my dad is a doctor.. He got so many doctor friends that I even can get plastic surgery FREE... Although I am not willing to do.. :p

For my lunch, I went down to LotteRia, fast food restaurant that from Korea, and ordered 'Korean beef burger' set. SHIT SHIT SHIT. I regretted like SHIT. The burger was so small and the price was unreasonable... U imagine that in Singapore, Double cheese burger is $2 and McSpicy is $4 for ala carte. In Korea, beef burger like double cheese burger is like $5 but chicken burger like McSpicy is $1.5 in fast food restaurant.. Ah, Shit....

I took away the set to come home and eat. And the another shit thing is, I forgot to take STRAW! BUT one thing I really dun understand is that the employee helps me to put ketchup into the take-away bag. but never put a STRAW for me... Some Koreans are just idiotic...


I'm one of them... LOL


There you go, the drink without a STRAW.
Stupid Boy...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기