2009년 5월 28일 목요일

Driving is fun!! Heh... ^.^

Ok, Practical suits me more than theory...
I drove a car for 1 hour with very slow speed... but it was damn exciting!!! Muhahaha
My practical lecturer for tdy was a funny guy...
His Konglish was very very very funny... For example, he was showing off how much he's good at English.. WOW... I basically couldn't stop laughing...

I was very lucky tdy. I bought a scatching lucky draw for fun which costs me $0.50.
but on the spot I've won $50... HEH.. droll....
So I spent $10 for my lunch and $40 for Black Devil...


There it goes, my lovely black devil :)



$10 meal.. Above is 떡볶이; spicy rice cake; $5

Left down is obviously cup noodle; $1

Right down is pig intestine and pig lung; $4



So I was reading comic books after I got home. Soon, my dad came.

And he asked me whether my birthday is tmw... I was puzzled...


'Daddy, my birthday is 9th of june... AH!'


I realised in Korea, we follow lunar way... not English way...

So straight away I checked the calander... yeah, my birthday is tmw..

And I'll be turning 2o years old...

So I spent my last year of teenager for driving, reading comics and do laundry...

SHIT...


But tdy's dinner was good. No explantion needed, just see the picture.

Eating clams on the charcoal.. YUMMY!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기