2009년 5월 23일 토요일

Oh.. It's freezing!!!



I've been busy going out these days so I couldn't update my blog....

U knw... The blog and msn are only way for me to speak English... Other than that, why would I use English in Korea?

Anyway the picture next to me is for Shehantha, my dearest Sri Lanka brother. The left side cigarette is Blackstone's Vanila flavoured Cigar which cost $7 (Sing dollar) with 5 sticks, the right side, smaller black box is wat I have always been saying in Singapore, ya, it's Black Devil; Cappuccino flavoured Cigarette which cost $4 with 20 sticks. And of course, the person behind the cig box is ME who you miss the most in the world :p


Anyway, tdy i've met my other friend who had studied together with me in Singapore. To meet her, I had to take 1hr 30min journey of subway (MRT) for one way. For return...

Of course u all can calculate.. I assume...

We had dinner, went to karaoke and had some drink to heat up my body...

Tdy was extremely cold for me... 12ºC in the morning, 14ºC in the evening...


Oh ya, big news for u guys, Korea's ex-president suicided this morning; 24th of may.

Anyway No big deal for me...


This is subway (MRT) stations in Seoul, let me remind you, it's only for capital city!
Plus, there are 3 lines missing in this photo...
Coz the photo is like 8 years ago one?
As you can see, Korea is not very good place to go..
Firstly, it's cold for Singaporean and ppl who used to live in hot weather country.
Secondly, it's expensive...
Thirdly, u can see from the picture, it's too COMPLICATED! Even myself, Korean, got lost while changing into other line.
Fourthly, there is no English in photo...
Plz dun expect that all Koreans speak English.... You are wrong...
Koreans are too rushing and hot-tempered. I got pushed by few uncles tdy for not walking fast enough. Screw them...
I called Shehantha and my mom tdy... Btw I've lost all ur hp no. So if u wanna contact me or hear my voice, type +82 (Korea) 010-3955-3244. I can receive English text. (Don't be so stupid to send me Chinese text k? I may not even understand them)
I really miss DHM408B!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기