2009년 6월 2일 화요일

WAT A LUCKY DAY!!!!

Acutally, it's not lucky... it's happy. :p
Well, I passed my driving theory test 1 tdy!!! HOO-RAY!
Plus, among 120 ppl, I got second highest!!!
97.5 out of 100!!! WOW! I think aft my primary sch, I never got this high mark... LOL...
Anyway I was over the moon, as a reward for myself, I borrowed 13 comic books tdy.. :)
And as usual I prepared dinner for my dad.


Top left is a sunny side up egg.
Top middle is pan-fried Kimchi with tofu.
Middle black pot is spicy soup which marinated from beef :)


If I zoom the egg, it looks like this... I dunno how the hell I made this shape.
Even Shatec cooking lecturer didn't teach me this way.. :p
It looks like yellow baby in the white blanket. That's my art. HEHE.
Ah, there you go. My driving centre.
Mountain at the back.. Isn't it beautiful? :)
I drove that yellow coloured car, not white coloured truck.
Ok I still left 7 comic books to go... Bye! :p

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기