2009년 6월 3일 수요일

Funny Day

Finally I've started observing funny points abt Korea...
Just now around 10pm in Korean time (9pm in Sing), I was going to return comic books.
So as usual I was walking slow and enjoying the fresh air... Well it was not that fresh though..
Aft returning them, I was very very very slowly walking towards home...
Then I spotted a long black colour thing was moving at the edge of street.
It was too dark that I couldn't see clearly from far. And when I got close by the edge of street, I realised that was just a normal person who was wearing black jacket and black pants. He didn't look like a theif, luckily. As I walked pass, I heard some water-dropping noise.
OMG! and HOLLY MOTHER! He was just peeing there. ^.^
It's just very normal for Korean uncles to pee anywhere at night since they get drunk.
So I couldn't just see and walk pass, so I went near him and talked to him!
The fun was just starting.... MUHAHAHA!

Firstly, uncle was thinking that I was a police so he stopped peeing and held it. LOL!
And sooner or later he realised I was not. Then he just unzipped and started peeing again.

'Uncle! You can't pee here!'

I was raising a voice that he would get embrassed. Well, I was wrong. He didn't care much.

'You are just a student right? Ah, come on, it's normal for a guy.'

I was like... ㅡ.ㅡ Yah, it's quite true... :p
I do that whenever I go drink with Shehantha. Thank u for teaching me those stuff.

But! I believed I had to correct him so that we can make our country better.
Now I sound like some kind of idiot... Well, but that moment I was just trying to enjoy. :p

'Ugly Korean...'

The moment that I spoke English, he looked quite puzzled...

'U... U... U... American?'

Yah, that's what all Koreans think. Everytime someone speaks English,
Koreans think 'IT'S AMERICAN!'
Well, the truth is, they only know how to speak 'american' in English. :(

'No, I'm not American. It doesn't matter, you are just UGLY KOREAN!'

Well, some of you will be thinking that why I use 'Ugly' on Korean.
It's very common Americans for saying 'ugly' on Koreans. Well, I'm not that surprised.
We spit on the ground, smoke everywhere although it says no smoking, talk loud, push ppl anyhow, pee anywhere on the street... Blah blah blah. So in a way, Koreans hate to hear 'UGLY'.

'Ummmm.. this... this... this... ok... ok?'

Can you guess wat uncle was trying to say?
Hahaz. Well, I'm Korean so although he spoke Konglish, I still could understand.
What he meant is 'It's ok to pee here, ok?'
Well, after that I just ignored him coz I lost my interest. :p Though I had a good laugh on the way home. :)


Well, photo for tdy is something funny. The moment that I looked at it, I knew I had to take a photo. Try to guess what that thing is. ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓


↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓


Some smart asses will be like, 'there is a mirror at the back... Must be something used in toilet'
Yah, you're right...

But some funny or stupid asses will be like...
'Well, it looks like dildo...' :p
Yah, hantha, you are just one of them. :)
Still enjoy seeing that beer lady at the coffee shop in front of Shatec? :)
You know what I'm talking abt... :p

Ah, by the way, the answer is.....

SOAP... :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기